Selling in education is notoriously hard, and there are many strategies that have been employed to crack the market and reach customers. The range of customers in edtech requires a more personalized approach for each group. This panel aims to provide a framework for developing a G2M strategy in edtech.
Get the answers to questions such as..
- How does G2M strategy in edtech differ from G2M in other sectors?
- What are some of the lessons founders have learned when dealing with RFPs?
- Are there any tricks to shortening the long sales cycle with schools?
- Does the freemium model work in edtech?
- Should you factor in parent teacher associations into your marketing program?
- Does content marketing make sense in education? How can it be used effectively?
- And much more...