We are back with the second event in our Health Tech Startup series at Knotel in Midtown Manhattan (with free food and drinks)! This event is focused on the topic of “Fundraising for your Startup”. We have invited well-known figures in the NY health tech space to come speak about how to get funding for your health tech startup:
- Danish Munir, Co-Founder/CTO @ 1DocWay
- Brendan McCorkle, Founder and CEO @ Cloudmine
- Adam Grossman, Partner @ Deerfield Management
- Andrew Elkind, Venture Investment Team @ Northwell Ventures
The panel will be moderated by Karen Griffith Gryga, Chief Investment Officer at Dreamit.
DETAILED EVENT OVERVIEW
After the success of our first Meetup in April focused on “Founders’ Stories”, we are back to present to you the second event in our Health Tech Startup series! This event is focused on the topic of “Fundraising for your Startup”. The event is catered to health tech startup founders, people looking to start their own health tech company, investors, and anyone else interested in learning more about the fundraising process for a health tech startup.
After the event, you will be able to:
• Learn about the various steps needed to obtain funding for your health tech startup
• Gain insights to help you decide the ideal funding structure for your company
• Hear from the investor perspective on what they look for from a health tech startup
• Meet successful health tech startup founders, investors, and enthusiasts!