Updating your investors is important for a variety of reasons. Investors can be early users of your product or put you in touch with enterprise clients in their network. They also have a large incentive to see you succeed and will be brutally honest with their feedback. Keeping them updated and interested in your startup is crucial, especially if you are planning to raise future rounds of funding.
- What should you include in investor updates?
- How do you break bad news?
- How long should investor updates be?
- Should you have direct asks in your updates?
- How do you manage investor communications without it becoming a time suck?
- How often should you write to investors?