Join us on June 26 in New York City
We're partnering with Bisnow to produce a CRE Tech event on "DEVELOPMENT DISRUPTION & TECH."
We're looking for CRE and proptech startups to pitch their idea in front of a highly engaged audience of real estate executives, brokers, developers, and others.
Here are some of the topics to be covered:
1) What is blockchain, how is it relevant to CRE and where will we see the most significant impact?
2) In innovative developments such as Cornell's Tech Campus, how much of an impact is technology having on end-user experience?
3) How is technology changing the way we interact with the built environment and where will advances in tech like 5G connectivity have the most significant impact on real estate's value chain?
4) What technology should owners and developers be investing their innovation dollars in now, and where are the highest returns to be had?
5) Which characteristics do investors value most when it comes to investing in CRE tech startups?