Role: Venture Capital Investment Analyst
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Conduct comprehensive market/industry, financial, operational, business and return due diligence on potential investments for Dreamit's venture funds
- Assist Dreamit's Chief Investment Officer on fundraising activity for subsequent venture funds
- Provide operational support to portfolio companies in Dreamit's large and growing portfolio
- Manage relationships with the broader venture capital and startup ecosystem to provide resources to Dreamit's portfolio
- Manage Limited Partner reports and communications on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Create financial models, including scenario analysis, to support Dreamit's Chief Operating Officer with internal strategy discussions
- Support with internal projects including the audit of Dreamit's venture funds, startup recruitment for the accelerator program and others
- Ad hoc projects to support Dreamit's broader vision
- Excitement and passion about the startup world
- Display strong analytical skills in situations that require accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and strive in a fast pace, constantly evolving environment
- Takes initiative to make forward progress on goals without requiring step-by-step direction
- Most importantly, an all around good person to complement the team Dreamit has built
Dreamit is the third most established accelerator in the country and the first accelerator in the country to focus on post-seed, pre-Series A stage companies. Dreamit is led by a team of seasoned and proven entrepreneurs and surrounded by a network of industry experts and sophisticated co-investors that help drive the growth of its companies and enhanced financial returns. Dreamit's accelerator is a unique operationally focused platform concentrating on de-risking business models and driving expedited scale and milestone achievement. Dreamit's model is proven by its portfolio's industry leading follow-on funding rate - 5x the industry average. Entrepreneurs who would never otherwise consider an accelerator work with Dreamit because of its approach and results. Dreamit's accelerator program provides Dreamit Fund III with proprietary deal flow of top global entrepreneurs, unparalleled intelligence into each company and their ability to execute along with advantaged financial investment terms.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to "firstname.lastname@example.org". In the cover letter, please discuss your interest in startups and technology and how you've pursued that interest in tangible ways.
Role: VC Marketing Analyst Intern
Dreamit Ventures is looking for an summer marketing analyst intern for a minimum of 3 months in the New York office. The internship can start immediately. You must have a strong desire to assist in sourcing startups, marketing to founders in urban technology, and creating effective campaigns on social media for the firm. You will be supporting the platform team and the investment team at Dreamit Ventures, one of the most active early stage investors in the country.
The goal of this internship is to increase the visibility of Dreamit’s new urban tech program and to find great startups to bring into the program.
Manage outbound communications with groups within the startup ecosystem
Conduct market research on the urban tech industry, evaluate certain products, and identify trends, patterns, gaps, & opportunities
Assist in managing the application process for startups who apply to the accelerator
Screen entrepreneurs’ pitch decks, participate in interviews with entrepreneurs, and conduct some diligence
Participate in events that help build the ecosystem for health tech founders in NYC
Excellent writing skills is critical. You’ll be crafting communications to large email lists and writing blog posts.
Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn new skills
A strong interest in startups and venture capital
Creative ideas around marketing, communications, and social media
Proven ability to handle multiple assignments and continuously prioritize tasks in a fast paced work environment
If you are interested in this position, send an email to email@example.com with subject line "VC Marketing Analyst Internship" and a resume and cover letter attached.