Help Us Spread The Word about Dreamit HealthTech
Tweets to Share:
PRE-WRITTEN FOR YOUR MARKETING MANAGER
- If you run a pre-Series A #healthtech startup and are looking to scale it, acquire enterprise customers, and raise your next round of funding, then you should apply to the Fall 2018 cohort of @Dreamit HealthTech. Apply here now: http://www.dreamit.com/apply
- Do you run a digital health, diagnostics, or medical device startup? Are you searching for enterprise customers? Then apply to @Dreamit HealthTech, which is the accelerator designed to help pre-Series A startups grow their traction. Apply here today http://www.dreamit.com/apply
- Calling all digital health, diagnostics, & medical device startups: applications to the Fall 2018 cohort of @Dreamit HealthTech are open. If you want to grow your traction and scale your startup, apply to Dreamit today http://www.dreamit.com/apply
- @Dreamit designed a program to help startups gain customers and establish partnerships with some of the biggest names in healthcare. Learn more about the program and apply now: http://www.dreamit.com/apply
Facebook/LinkedIn Posts to Share:
ADAPT FOR NEWSLETTERS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CHANNELS
- Are you going to transform healthcare? Dreamit HealthTech is looking for innovating digital health, diagnostics, and medical device startups to apply to its program. During the 14-week program, your startup will receive customized coaching, have the chance to meet with executives from organizations like Penn Medicine, Independence Blue Cross, and Mount Sinai, and have 15 - 20 one-on-one meetings with top VC's during the investor roadshow. If you're ready to scale your health tech company, apply to Dreamit now: http://www.dreamit.com/apply
- Dreamit HealthTech is not your typical health startup accelerator. The 14-week program is designed to help post-seed, pre Series-A startups who are looking to scale, grow their traction, and raise their next meaningful round of funding. Unlike most other accelerators, Dreamit doesn't take an upfront equity stake in the startups that participate in the program, more than half of the program is virtual, and companies who participate don't need to move to Philly or NYC. If you want to work with an accelerator whose interests are aligned with yours, apply to Dreamit HealthTech today: http://www.dreamit.com/apply Applications close on June 20th.
Image to Share:
What is Dreamit HealthTech?
A venture fund and accelerator designed for pre-Series A startups with a product currently in market.
Over 50% remote participation in the program- no need to relocate your startup.
No large upfront equity stake - Dreamit gets the right to invest in your next round at a discount
A program laser-focused on helping startups gain new customers, find new partners, and create a scalable G2M strategy.
What do startups gain from the program?
- Customer Immersions | Accepted startups take part in a two-week customer immersion roadshow, meeting with senior level executives at providers, payers, and healthcare companies like Independence Blue Cross, Penn Medicine, Mount Sinai, Montefiore, Geisinger, Intermountain Healthcare, Pfizer, Merck, BayCare, and more.
Coaching | Weekly meetings with Managing Director Adam Dakin and the Dreamit mentor network to validate key assumptions, perfect your sales pitch, and prep for the reality of fundraising with mock VC meetings.
Investor Roadshow | The culmination of the Dreamit experience is a two-week, bi-coastal investor fundraising trip during which startups pitch top-tier venture investors who can lead an A Round.
Point of Contact:
Jack Kaufman - Marketing & Community Associate, Health