- How does rapid urbanization, affordability and sea level rise impact New York City?
- What is the best way to manage investment risk and what role does valuation play in understanding risk?
- How will the implementation of ICMS boost investors’ confidence in the industry?
Register for this summer focused on New York City to see how leaders in real estate are tackling these and other major issues.
Who will attend
The RICS Summit Series Americas 2018 draws professionals not only from the Americas but from around the world. Delegates will include:
- C-suite executives and senior managers specializing in commercial property development, construction, real estate finance and brokerage
- Institutional and private equity investors and pension funds
- Financial institutions and commercial lenders
- Investment bankers, research analysts and financial advisors
- Lawyers, accountants and other specialists in real estate finance