In this Dreamit webinar, panelists will discuss how to figure out the right price to charge for your product. Some topics that will be covered include:
- how to set a price for your new product or service
- the most common pricing strategies
- the drivers behind pricing power
- how to handle pricing during testing or pilots
- developing a plan to obtain customer insights on willingness to pay
- the pros and cons of the most common pricing strategies
- the "do's and don'ts" of "freemium" pricing models
- the most common mistakes these professionals see with startup pricing
- plans to refine price with testing
Arie Abecassis is a partner at ICONYC Labs, a startup accelerator focused on Israeli founders. He brings more than twenty years of experience in building technology companies as an operator, advisor and venture capital investor. He also serves as guest instructor at General Assembly (where he teaches a class on pricing), and has written about tech and entrepreneurship for Mashable, VentureBeat and the Wall Street Journal.
Paul Canetti is the founder and CEO of MAZ, a content platform for brands and publishers. He is also a a professor at Columnbia University where he teaches a class on user experience and product management. He has worked with large corporations on their mobile and UX strategy. Previous clients include Walmart, Staples, American Express, Condé Nast, Disney, InterContinental Hotels Group, Estée Lauder, L'Oréal, IBM, General Electric, ESPN, MasterCard, Citigroup, and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Follow him on Twitter and Medium.
Davide Rossi is the founder and CEO of Fitbark, a mobile health company for dogs. Previously, Rossi designed high performance engines at Ferrari and co-founded a toy car company called BRM that now distributes slot cars and accessories in 15+ countries. He also managed infrastructure projects, applying innovative coatings to Oil & Gas pipelines in rural India and the Middle East. Website